Thursday, October 23, 2008

Doctors Visit

Today I got a response from my Doctor asking me to come in so they could check out this lump.. just to be safe. He was booked but his colleague was available so I went to see him. Of course as I'm driving up they call me and ask if I can come in later as they double booked for my time.. I told them I was parking the car and they said they would figure something out. I waited about 45 minutes in the exam room for Dr. Peters. Luckily I had my ipod and was listening to Harry Potter books so I was a happy camper. Dr. Peters did the exam and of course the bump was gone by then. He checked me out and couldn't find anything wrong. He said it couldn't be a spider bites as those last longer then two days, he said it could be result of an swollen lymph node.. but he said they are not normally up that high.. so we really don't know why I had that lump.. could have been a quick 24 hour infection or some sort. He said I looked fine and since I was feeling better all seemed good.

No comments:

Post a Comment