Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crazy Day then Crash

Today I had to get up early so I could pack up all of the Christmas stuff we were shipping to Harry's family in Austria and then I had to take it to the post office and ship it off. When I got to the post office I was happy to see that it wasn't too crowded. Only took me about 15 minutes to get to the desk. The box weighted 19 pounds and they told me that there was no guarantee that it would get there by Xmas.. on btw it cost $90 bucks to ship.

I get to work a little late because of the post office and as soon as I get in it's run, run, run.. none stop. I don't think I actually sat down and turned on my computer until around noon. The rest of the day was busy, busy, busy.

Later that night when I was working on The Ready Room podcast my knee hit a cord that was attached to my new 1TB hard drive and it feel about a foot to the carpet. When I picked it up I noticed it was making some rather strange noises and sure enough the drive is damaged and I'm not sure I'll be able to get anything off it. If that is the case I lost 50+ hours of BTS of The Guild that I had digitized and a ton of personal stuff that I had backed up from my computer hard drive. I'm hoping I can at least get the material off the drive.. but things don't look good.

I just want this day to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment