Monday, December 15, 2008

The Guild, Stargate and Sickness

Today I woke up still not feeling so hot. It's the kind of sick where it doesn't knock you on your butt so you're able to still do things.. you just feel like crap when doing them.

In the afternoon I finished editing The Guild Wrap Party Highlight Video. I think it turned out pretty good. It runs for 18 + minutes. Now I just have to figure out how to output it so the file size is fairly small and the picture quality is fairly good... wish me luck.

My friend Rico from the Treks in Sci Fi forums posted a very cool Amazon.com deal. They had all 10 seasons of Stargate SG1 on DVD boxset on sale for only $99. I watched this series on and off over the years but it's an on going story and once you fall behind it's hard to catch up. And I have always wanted to start watching this series so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy all ten seasons for such a great price... and though I really shouldn't have .. I bought the boxset. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment