Friday, February 20, 2009

Lunch with Christopher

Today I got to have lunch with my buddy Christopher. He was my best man at my wedding and I haven't seen him since my birthday in September. He's a super busy guy at Disney and we never seem to be off at the same time. Well today we finally decided that we would do lunch and met at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank. It was great catching up on each other's lives.. at least as much as you can in an hour. We say the same thing everytime we seperate.. let's not wait months to do this again and of course it's always months before we see each other again. I guess it's just the way it is at the moment, but when we do get together it's like no time has passed at all and that's one thing I love about Christopher, even though we don't see each other as much as we both would like we've still the best of friends.

1 comment:

  1. Look at that, I even get my own post!! I loved seeing you too Kenny. Let's plan on game night next week. Think a night will work for you?

    ReplyDelete