Sunday, March 1, 2009

BTS for Legend of Neil

Today was the first shoot day on season two of Legend of Neil. Sandeep (who plays Zaboo on The Guild) is producing this comedy for comedy central. Legend of Neil is of course a spoof on Legend of Zelda, a very popular video game. You can check out season one and find out more info here about Legend of Neil http://www.effinfunny.com/legend-of-neil

Since I did the BTS stuff for The Guild Sandeep had asked if I would do the same for LON season 2. And of course I said okay. Well come to find out they are shooting two weeks straight and of course I have a daily job. So I will only be shooting stuff on weekends for the next two weekends. I did pass on my camera to Jenni and hope she or another PA can get some good footage for me to use in my BTS stuff.

Today was our first day and we were filming in Angeles National Forest. It's a beautiful location but man there was alot of climbing up and down hills. I'm an old man and not use to all that walking. By the end of the day my feet were dying. But it was a fun shoot, lots of cool stuff happened. I took about 3 1/2 hours of video and about 300 pictures. I'm bummed that I won't be with them this coming week and look forward to joining them again next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment