Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Recording KOTG #2

Tonight Jenni and I got together to record episode 2 of Knights of the Guild podcast. Both of us are super busy and this seemed like it would be the only time we could do it and since it need to be posted by the 15th we went ahead and recorded.

I had to scramble and find a fan to interview and luckily I got my buddy Bel-Rand from The Guild chat forums. He's from Sweden and the time we picked to do the recording/interview was 9pm our time but 5am his time. But he really wanted to do it so he stayed up all night. Thanks Bel-Rand.

The interview was fantastic and the rest of the podcast just flew by. This is only the third time Jenni and I have recorded but it's like we have been doing this forever. I did a rough cut of the podcast after we recorded it and it sounded great. I can't wait to add the bumpers and interviews and polish it off. It will be posted on March 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment