Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Goodies

Tonight when I got home from work there was a package waiting for me.. it was from England and I knew exactly what it was. A few weeks ago my friend Markus from England sent me a link to a TV remote control that looked like a magical wand. Of course I flipped out and he offered to buy it for me for a house warming present. He then wanted to get Harry something as well (even though he doesn't really know him) and suggested various chocolate sold in England. So today I got the package and opened it up.. of course there was an AWESOME wand but then there was a boat load of candy.. so many different kinds of chocolate. Could believe how much he sent.. As for the Wand I can't wait to activate it this weekend and see if I can change my channel with a flick of the wand.

1 comment: