Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscars

This was a 3 and a half hour Oscar show. Jenni stayed after the podcast to watch it with Harry and I so we had to watch it live (which I never do). I would say 95% of the winners were as expected so there wasn't much excitement. I'm happy that Sandra Bullock won for Best Actress as I have been a huge fan of hers for years and enjoyed her performance in The Blind Side. I was hoping for Avatar to take Best Picture but wasn't surprised when The Hurt Locker won instead as The Hurt Locker director won as well.

One of the highlights of this Oscars were the co-hosts Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin... both were very funny and entertaining. They had some odd camera angles and the stars didn't seem to excited whenever a camera was in their face. There were a few WTF moments but for the most part it was just an okay Oscars... guess there is always next years.

No comments:

Post a Comment