Monday, March 29, 2010

Wait... What!!!!!

Well today was a pretty good day.. oh with exception of me almost quitting my job. It's a long story that I won't go into here in my blog.. needless to say that the Show Runner (production) and I (post-production) don't see eye to eye on some issues. He actually ended his email with " So I put it back to you...either man up, handle my very reasonable requirements, or find another place to work. "

I would have left that moment but I wouldn't want to put the strain on my boss Darla or my day AE Brian. Plus if I quit I can't collect unemployment insurance. Now if he wishes to fire me.. I'm all for that as I could collect insurance then.. so I guess will see what happens.. either way this is a very unhappy work environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment