Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Week from Hell

I know it's only Tuesday but man the past two days have been some of the worst, most stressful days that I have ever had on a job. So much stuff going on and so much of it is beyond my control yet I am part of it. Post seems to always take on all the pressure. We set deadlines for a reason but for some reason "production" can't seem to hit any of them, though they are ones who initially create the deadlines. Some one post get stuck doing something that should take two weeks to do, because we get it late we have to pulled long hours and get it done within a week. It's the same way on every show I've worked on but this one in particular has been really bad. End the end we are all dead for overwork but we manage to get a great show out.. and I guess that's all that matters.. but man sometimes the journey can be rough. and so far this week has been rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment