Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lost

Just finished watching the series finale of Lost.. and my first thoughts are that it was good.

I first saw the pilot episode at comic con months before it premiered and I LOVED it. I watched every single episode and though there were some ups and downs, overall I loved every minute of it. I knew whatever ending they did they wouldn't be able to answer all the questions they had posed over the six seasons. Toward the end of Season 6 they answered a few long standing questions but then asked many more new ones.

"The End" (title of the final episode) was very emotional and moving, every time someone would have a flashback to the island and remember events and loved ones made me cry. It was great to see old cast members make a return and overall I was satisfied on how it ultimately ended. But wow, they left way too many unanswered questions and the final scene is still a bit confusing. But I'm sure as the days go by and I read/listen to other people's interpretation I'll have a better understanding of what actually happened.

You made ask how could I like the finale when I didn't understand some of it... well that's LOST!

1 comment:

  1. The great thing about Lost is that the show and the finale meant different things to different people.

    Here are three articles that I found very interesting...


    'Lost': Another look at the sideways world http://blog.zap2it.com/lost/2010/05/lost-another-look-at-the-sideways-world.html

    All Roads Lead Here: "The End" - Recap http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2010/05/all-roads-lead-here-end-recap-by.html

    119 things Lost did (and didn't) answer http://scifiwire.com/2010/05/all-the-answers-and-quest.php

    ReplyDelete