Thursday, May 27, 2010

V

Been sick the past few days and one good thing about that it makes me rest and when I rest I watch TV so I was able to catch up on some of my DVR'd shows. Today I watched the final 2 episodes of V. Now if you've read my blog you know I'm a huge fan of the original and had high hopes for the remake. It started off strong but lost it's way for a few episode but I have to say the final five or so episodes have been AWESOME and that goes for the finale as well. The story is ramping up and so many things are happening. I'm so glad this series was picked up for a second season as they left some great cliffhangers. My favorite character on V is of course Anna (Morena Baccarin from Firefly) She plays such a cold hearted bitch, some of the stuff she does, especially to her own daughter just makes you cringe. I won't put in any spoilers in this blog but man this series had become one of my favorite. Can't wait for the DVD and of course Season Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment