Friday, May 28, 2010

Glee

Yeah I'm still sick and today I watched the last five episodes of Glee. This isn't a must see show for me and what I mean by that is I will let a few (of in this case 5) episodes build up before watching them. This batch of five had some really great episodes including guest star Olivia Newton John, who I love and it was so great to see her back on TV and re-doing her "Physical" video. Another cool episode was one directed by Joss Weadon and guest starred Neil Patrick Harris which was a lot of fun but my favorite parts of the show is the relationship of Kurt (the gay character) and his father. I think it's a very positive look at a gay youth and his family dealing with it. The music is great but what I love most about this show are the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment