Monday, June 7, 2010

The Goonies 25th Anniversary

25 years ago today I sat in a theater and watch in awe this wonderful movie about kids who were just like me. I was 15 at the time and identified with being a Goonie... I wanted to be part of their group so bad.. I saw this movie several times in the theater, bought books, CD and everything else I could find about The Goonies.

Five years ago the DVD release for the 20th anniversary had the entire cast do a cool video commentary so you got to see them all grown up which was great. They are now going to be releasing a special 25th anniversary blu-ray version, which I'm very excited for. It's going to have updated interviews and some more cool BTS stuff.

There have been rumors of a sequel going around for years and years. I would love to see these kids as adults with their own kids who are now the goonies but if we never see it I'll be content with watching one of my most favorite childhood movie.. The Goonies

Goonies Never Say Die!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment