Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 4

Day 4 and going strong.. did feel sore at all today when I woke up. Did my work out later then I usually do it but I still did it.

Today's Workout:

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
3 sets of 10 on free weights (90 lbs)
3 sets of 10 on the front leg press (45 lbs)
3 sets of 10 on the back leg press (45 lbs)
3 sets of 10 on squats (70 lbs)

Resisting to get on that scale.. want to wait until Monday. Still struggling with my food (eating better) but I'm working on it.

2 comments:

  1. are you going to work out 7 days in a row or do you have breaks planned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good :D Fun stuff! I woke up with jelly legs today. My yoga ball is brutal! Hehe. I like how structured you are with this. Nice plan. Personally, I'm not going to take days off because I know that I need the consistency to keep it going. In the past, not making it a priority one day began the slippery slope! I hate that slope.

    ReplyDelete