Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Adventures in Montana - Day 11

Started off the day with some Super Mario Brothers.. you would think I would get better since I've been playing this the past few days.. not so much. It's still a lot of fun to play but I feel like I just frustrate Chris when I accidentally kill him or put a bubble around me all the time to prevent me from dying.

Chris had me play an hour or so of inFamous 2, never heard of this game and I started right in the middle but man I LOVED this game. I liked the character, the graphics and the effects. I told Chris that this is the game for me. If and when I get my Xbox or PS3 I will be buying this game for sure. I had the best time playing it.

After inFamous and a quick bite to eat for lunch we went back to a two player game.. Star Wars Lego. I played a bit of this in the past by myself but it's very different when you're playing with another person.. we had loads of fun with this game.

After Star Wars we watched another movie that I had not seen but was on Chris' "I must watch" list. Book of Eli. I remember when this came out in theaters and it peaked my interest. The movie was slow but not in a bad way. It was very entertaining, I liked the story and the acting was great. Chris asked if I got that the main character was blind and I had no idea, which makes what he did even cooler. I really enjoyed this movie.

After the movie I gave Chris his "final" going away present. I have been working on this "scrapbook" for months. I wrote a poem and little introductions to each section. There are three to four pictures on each page with words "thoughts" that I wanted to share with him. It was the first time I ever made a scrapebook and it was a lot of work but it was well worth it. Chris means the world to me and I wanted to give him something that would represent the past year and all the AWESOME things we had done together. I think it turned out great and Chris really liked it.

We ran to Albertsons to get a few more bottles of wine as Chris planned to grill some steaks.. and when we have steaks we must drink wine. :) As always Chris grills some of the tastiest steaks around.

We watched a bit of TV before calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment