Monday, April 9, 2012

Adventures in Montana - Day 9

Now that we have food Chris made some breakfast for us. After breakfast we did a few more levels in Super Mario Brothers... I still suck.

The Direct TV guy came to install Chris' TV, which took a few hours. I continued to catch up on writting my blog.

After the Direct TV guy left we had to get the moving truck and trailer back to Budget. Only problem is the nearest location was in Helena which is about 100 miles south of here so it would be a four hour round trip. We drove back to base and put the car on the trailer before heading south. The drive was uneventful and we found the budget place fairly easy. We pulled the car off the trailer and Chris returned the truck and trailer.

We stopped by a Walmart because Chris wanted to see if he could find any movies that I haven't seen yet.. but no luck at this one. Chris was really hungery so we went to a Subway that was inside Walmart. I actually had a few bites of Chris' sandwich which was full of veggies, and if you know me that's a big deal. The funny thing is I really enjoyed it.

While we drove back to Great Falls we stopped several times to take some pictures of the scenery. We didn't get to do this on our road trip so I asked Chris if we could stop on our way back. We got some really nice pictures of us and the Missouri river.

During one of these stops I tried to get down to the bank of the river on some very large but loose rocks and manage to fall on my ass. Scrapped up my arm and hand pretty bad and also brused my upper left butt cheek. The picture turned out nice so it was worth the tumble. :)

When we got back into to town we headed to Target. Now that we had food at home and wanted to cook stuff.. only issue was Chris has no pots or pans. So for his "apartment" warming present I got him a set of 5 pots and pans. He also picked up a few accessories as well.

We made some dinner and sat down to watch a movie that I had never seen Inception. I really wanted to see this movie when it came out but never got around to watching it (busy with work and podcasts). So when Chris suggested Inception I was very happy to watch it. I loved the movie overall. I had heard alot of hype about this film and did live up to expectations. The story was very cool. The effects were pretty awesome and now I understand why some folks loved or hated the ending. It was an all around great movie.

After Inception we watched a bit of TV before calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment