Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday, Monday

So I start my second week at this new gig, things are moving along, they actually start shooting towards the end of the week so things will start to pick up when we start getting footage. So I pretty much worked on setting up post, emailed a few crew members and over just all still preparing for post.

One thing I was looking forward to was my dinner with my bestie Will. I haven't seen him in a few weeks and was really missing him. We planned to meet up at his place and then go to a local spot near his place called Pitfire Grill. We then spent the next hour and a half catching up on each other life and just enjoying one's company. I did cut it short at 10pm as I still had an hour drive home and now that I'm working I tend to go to bed around 11:30. It was a great visit and I hope we get to hang out again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment