Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Webseries, LOTRO & Fitness

Started my day by scrolling through 2000+ fonts looking for just the right one for the title of Chris and my new webseries. I don't know how people do this. When we introduce the title and synopsis of the webseries I want it to be just right but there are thousands and thousands of different kind of fonts. Out of the first 2000, I picked about eight or so that I liked and then sent them off to Chris for is opinion. But there are still another 2400+ left on this 1001fonts.com website... it's just crazy.

But with that said it's fun moving forward on the webseries. I set up a rehearsal for the first five episodes. I'm super excited to hear the words on the page come to life. I'm working on the synopsis for the series as well as the look of the title (as mentioned above). Should be releasing that info fairly soon. 

Played some LOTRO with my buddy Chris and speaking of Chris he informed me that he is being deployed to Kuwait for six months. I'm writing a separate blog with my thoughts on that.

I'm continuing my "get fit" plan. I worked out for 20 minutes on the elliptical in the morning and again another 20 minutes on the elliptical at night. I still haven't eaten any fast food, I've cut down my diet coke consumption to one a day and I'm trying to watch what I eat here at home. The workouts are great and l enjoy doing them.. but the healthier eating is extremely difficult as I knew it would be for me but I know in time it will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment