Friday, October 18, 2013

The TV Season So Far...

So the TV season is moving along nicely.. I'm still watching quite a bit of TV and since I'm currently unemployed I have the time to watch all this new stuff but once a job starts up I know I'm going to have to give up a few of them. Problem is I'm not sure which ones I'd give up.

Old network TV series that I'm still watching and will continue to be high on my list, Once Upon a Time, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, How I Met Your Mother, Undercover Boss, The Big Bang Theory, New Girl and Amazing Race. I also watch alot of cable shows, like Faceoff, The Little Couple and House Hunters International. But this blog is about new TV shows and which ones I'd drop.

I'm still enjoying Mom, Dads, The Crazy Ones, Michael J. Fox Show, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Once Upon A Time in Wonderland, Agents of SHIELD & The Tomorrow People. I already gave up on We Are Men (which is good since it was cancelled already). But I'm not sure which show I would knock off next if I had to. From the ones listed above, Once Upon A Time in Wonderland, Agents of SHIELD, The Tomorrow People, Michael J. Fox Show and Brooklyn Nine Nine are my favorites and are safe from being dropped.  I'm enjoying Mom and Dads but I can see me dropping those and not really miss them. The Crazy Ones is a tougher choice because I love Robin Williams and Sarah Michele Gellar, but the show is a hit and miss for me. So I guess I answered my own question on which I would get rid of first :) .... Sorry Mom and Dads

Lots of the new shows that I enjoy are being picked up for a full season (which normally means 22 episodes). So far Mom, The Crazy Ones, Michael J. Fox Show, Brooklyn Nine Nine & Agents of SHIELD have been picked up for a full season. Still haven't heard if Once Upon a Time in Wonderland or The Tomorrow People have been picked up, but I'm pretty positive that The Tomorrow People will be picked up. The CW (network that it airs on) is pretty lenient with it comes to ratings. And Wonderland is a spin off series from Once Upon A Time which is a big hit for ABC so I'm thinking they'll give them at least a full season to try and find an audience... at least I hope so. So much awesome TV on now-a-days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment