Monday, September 1, 2014

Podcast, Ramen & Maleficent Again

Today is day 22 of my "pix a day" until my 44th Birthday. So here's a picture of me at Age 22. This picture of from my first trip to San Fransisco. With my friend Lisa we just decided to head up to SF for the weekend. We were only there for a few days, we did one night in a hotel room and another in my car. This picture was taken at a hat store. Those sunglasses are mine and I liked to look of this top hat.

I released another new episode of my MASH 4077 Podcast. 1st and 15th of every month and I haven't missed one yet. Today I released episode 86 which covers S4 Episode 14 titled "The Gun". You can download or take a listen to the podcast HERE.

Today for lunch I went to a new Ramen place down the street. I had never had "authentic" Ramen before. We were saying goodbye to my friend Chris who was heading back to Montana. Joining us for this "goodbye" lunch was Jes, Dallas, Haley and Chris of course. It was very tasty food and good company.

Chris' visit this time was different from past visits, normally when he comes to visit I pick him up from the airport, he stays in my guest room, we hang out for the majority of his visit and then I drive him to the airport and say goodbye. This time around it was different as I did pick him up from the airport and he stayed at my place the first night but that was it. We did hang out on Friday and again on Sunday for a few hours and then a few hours for lunch today. I guess I should get use to these kinds of visits in the future as all friendships change over time for better or worse.

After lunch Jes, Dallas and I went to the local "cheap" theater to watch Maleficent. I saw a sneak preview when it came out earlier this year, so this is my second time seeing this. You can read my original blog post/review HERE. I loved it just as much if not more then I did the first time I saw it. I can't wait for this movie to come out on blu-ray in November. I even plan on going back to the cheap theater to see it a few more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment