Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Charmed, Downton CAH & Ant-Man Trailer

So I caught this episode of Charmed today, first let me say that I watched this entire series back when it first aired and loved it. I've seen episodes now and then but this one introduced Chris (Piper and Leo's second son) and I really enjoyed his storyline so I spent the next five hours popping in my DVD's and watching about five or six episodes with the keypoints of his storyline. Watching those few episodes really made me want to do a re-watch of that entire series. Such an amazing series, so glad I own it all on DVD.

I have several videos that I want to share with you all.. first one is three of the ladies from Downton Abbey, Lady Edith (Laura Carmichael), Mrs. Patmore (Lesley Nicol), and Mrs. Hughes (Phyllis Logan) playing a few rounds of Cards Against Humanity.. it's pretty hilarious.


And the second one is a teaser trailer for the next Marvel movie Ant-Man. I don't know much about Ant-Man and he seems like an odd character to base a movie around but with Marvel's track record I'm sure it's going to be pretty awesome so I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment