Saturday, October 17, 2015

NerdStrong Gym - Teen Boss Fight

It's Saturday so that means Boss Fight, but today's boss is just a teenager.. not the full big boss. But needless to say it's still an extremely tough workout today. After a good warm up we moved on to our main fight. There was a 35 minute time cap on this workout.

Here's what we had to do. 460 Meter Run, 50x Kettlebell Swings, 460 Meter Run, 40x Push Ups, 230 Meter Run, 30x Goblet Squats, 230 Meter Run, 20x Burpees, 140 Meter Run, 10x NerdMakers, 140 Meter Run, 10x Burpee Pulls ups and finally another 230 Meter Run.

I am happy to say that I completed the entire thing within the 35 minutes.. I actually had a five minutes to spare. It's tough trying to find the right pacing. You want to finish the entire thing but you don't want to kill yourself doing it. My goal for this was to run the entire time as the run can't eat away the minutes... and I'm happy to say that I did. Towards the end there were times I just wanted to walk around the parking lot but I forced myself to jog, even if it was at a slower pace then before, I just had to keep moving forward.

Next weeks boss will be even worse and then the following week we take on the full boss again.. good times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment