Saturday, October 17, 2015

Pie Face Game & Top Secret Project

Got a new game in the mail today.. Pie Face. I saw a video of this a while back and I knew that I had to have it. I mean who doesn't like having whip cream thrown in their face. I can't wait to play this with my niece and nephew as well as bring along to one of the NerdStrong game nights.

In the evening I headed to downtown Los Angeles to help out my friend Jes and work (PA) on her new short film. She's been talking about making this short for a while now and time after time there have been unforeseen delays. Well today it's finally happening and I'm so happy to be part of it (even if it's a very tiny part).

Of course I can't give any details on the project, but I think it's okay if I say they were shooting at night and I promised to be there from 6pm and work until around midnight, though the shoot was going to 6am, I couldn't stay the entire time as I had gym and other plans on Sunday.

As a PA (production assistant) I pretty much was craft service as well as set photographer. It was fun getting to hang out with America (who was directing) as we haven't been able to hang out much this past year. I also got to hang out with Dove (America's husband) who I adore as well.

The project is going to be pretty awesome when it's complete and I can't wait until it's released and I can share it with you all... so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment