Wednesday, October 14, 2015

ST: TNG Bags, Shannara Chronicles & Evening Pilates

Came across these pretty cool bags at Think Geek. Here are some details about the bags from their website. These Star Trek TNG Uniform Messenger Bags feature the red, blue, and gold division colors of ST:TNG along with a metal combadge affixed to the exterior. The interior features a sweet ST:TNG-themed lining and padding all around. Underneath the flap, which secures with magnets and a strap, the top closes with a zipper to keep all your stuff safe. But probably the most unique aspect of this bag is right above the organizer section under the flap - it's got pips! Each bag comes with 4 gold pips (cleverly rendered as riveted snaps) and 1 black pip so you can tell the world how you rank.

They are a bit pricey at $69.99 but they are very cool. At this moment in time I can't splurge on something like this.. but who know. Maybe in the future they'll go on sale and I'll come into money and get myself one.. And then the hard decision of while which color do I buy as I like them all. You can check them out HERE.

I saw this trailer and thought.. wow this is gonna be a pretty cool movie but then quickly realized that it's an actual TV series for MTV...  Here's some info.. Coming to MTV in January 2016, ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ is a new TV series based on the best-selling fantasy novels by Terry Brooks. Set thousands of years after the destruction of our civilization, the story follows an Elven Princess, Amberle, a half-human half-elf, Wil, and a human, Eretria, as they embark on a quest to stop a Demon army from destroying the Four Lands.


This series is right up my alley, there aren't enough "Fantasy" series out there... I can't wait for it premiere next year.

During the evening I headed to Pilates at NerdStrong Gym. This is only third time attending class but this one is extra special because I finally got my new floor mat, which I ordered a month or so ago.. it's my favorite color (green) and it worked like a charm for tonight's class. I'm really enjoying Pilates, coach Corrin really know her stuff and is teaching us all sorts of thing about our body and muscles. I'm really looking forward to Wednesday evening now... crazy CON workouts in the morning and nice relaxing Pilates in the evening.. doesn't get any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment