Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Patrick Surprises Whoopi

I have been super excited for the new Star Trek series Picard coming out shortly on CBS All Access. Jean Luc Picard is one of my favorite Captains in Starfleet as well as one of my favorite characters in that universe. I'm also a HUGE fan of Sir Patrick Stewart. This morning on The View Stewart was on promoting Picard and officially asked Whoopi Goldberg to reprise her role of Guinan on the second season of Picard. She looked genuinely shocked and shaken. There was so much joy coming off of her it was palpable. She had her cheshire cat smile, it reminded me of her Color Purple character Celie. I adore Whoopi Goldberg and I loved the character of Guinan. I always wanted more and now it looks like will get our wish.

She of course accepted his offer and they embraced. It was a very sweet moment. I can't wait to see what's she's been up to the past 20 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment