Friday, February 21, 2020

"NerdStrong" Board Game Night

After taking a few months off because of holidays and such I had another "Nerdstrong" Board Game Night at my place. This is something that I've been doing every month the past year or so. This final one is kind of bitter sweet as this will be the last of the game nights for the foreseeable future, since I'll be moving in March and my new place will probably be much smaller then my current house. But who knows maybe someone will start having game nights at their place or I can plan to have them at the gym like we did in the past.

We had a great turn out for this one, we usually get 10 to 15 people per game night but this time around we had about 20 people. We had three tables playing different games, until it was just one table playing games. The last hour and a half there was a few of us playing games while the majority were in the kitchen/dining area socializing. One thing I love about these people is that we might be socially awkward nerds but you get us together and we can talk. It looked like everyone had a good night. We ate, drank, gamed and laughed, couldn't ask for a better night. Hopefully this won't be my last game night but for now it was a great way to end the tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment