Monday, February 10, 2020

The Geek Roundtable Episode 25 - Indiana Jones

This is a podcast that I've been wanting to do since 2010 but just started it a few years ago at the beginning of 2018. It's currently being released once a month on the 10th. It's not my most popular podcast and I hope the audience continues to grow but I'm happy with my handful of amazing listeners.

The Geek Roundtable is a podcast dedicated to all Geeks and Nerds who love to talk about their fandoms. Hosted by Kenny along with three or four of his friends, they have a fun discussion/debate about a single geeky/nerdy topic per episode.
 
This is episode 25 and joining me for this roundtable are friends, Anne Westcott, Tony Nagatani , Chad Singleton & Jenni Powell. This episodes topic is all things Indiana Jones. Listen on iTunes tinyurl.com/TheGeekRoundtable or Listen/Direct Download at TheGeekRoundtable.com

No comments:

Post a Comment