Sunday, February 2, 2020

Upcoming Marvel Awesomeness

Today they released a 30 second video of the three upcoming Marvel/Disney + series. Falcon and the Winter Solider, WandaVision and Loki. I mean it's only 30 seconds so it's not a lot of footage but it's enough to get you excited for what's to come. Falcon and the Winter Solider looks pretty straight forward, a continuation of their story after the final Avenger's movie. WandaVision looks bizarre and it very confusing, from what we saw it looks like alot will be taking place in her head (I'm assuming) but I have to say this one is the one I'm most excited to see. Loki hasn't even started yet but they had one quick clip of Loki talking to the camera. I'm not a huge Loki fan, I mean I like him but I know folks who are obsessed with him. Falcon and the Winter Solider comes out in August, WandaVision in December and Loki sometime next year. We got lots of awesome shows to look forward to and I'm sure I'll be blogging about them here.. so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment