Monday, February 3, 2020

5 Years at Nerdstrong Gym

Today marks 5 years at Nerdstrong Gym, from the moment I walked in and met owner/head coach Andrew I knew this was the gym for me, I’ve been going roughly five days a week for five years which means I’ve gone to the gym around 1300 times since I started. It’s been an amazing journey and it’s far from over. I’ve met so many amazing people through the years at this gym who will be life long friends. I’m still challenged with every workout and find myself sore more often then not. I’ve pushed myself beyond any limits that I set for myself and constantly setting new limits to reach. I’m one of the oldest gym members but still managed to keep up with the younglings. Nerdstrong has instilled in me my love of fitness, which is a statement that I didn’t think I’d ever say. I’m living my best life theses days and Nerdstrong gym is a big reason for that. Thank you to Nerdstrong and thank you to all my friends who have supported me over the years with your kind words and encouragement. Five years has flown by and I can’t wait to see what the next five years has in store for me... my story continues... 

No comments:

Post a Comment