Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Recording New Episodes of The Geek Roundtable

Tonight after work I assembled a rag tag group of friends to record four new episodes for my latest podcast, The Geek Roundtable podcast.

Friends Jenni, Rita, Adam and Kent gathered around my roundtable (actually a square) to discuss Disneyland Park, The Mandalorian, John Hughes Files and the Back to the Future Trilogy. Jenni has been a guest host before but Rita, Adam and Kent were all new to guest hosting. Previous episodes were me asking questions of my guest hosts on the topic at hand. This round I decided to not only do questions on the topic to discuss interesting facts that I had found. I really liked this new edition and the three hours flew by. All of my guests were fantastic and knowledgeable in each subject that we discussed. I think doing this on a weekend after work really worked out. I'll be recording more and more of these as time goes on. This podcast has found a small audience but I hope it continues to grow and it's one of my favorite podcasts to record.

No comments:

Post a Comment