Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day/Fantastic Four 2

Today Harry and I visited my Dad for Father's Day. We burned him two CD's of his favorite songs and got him Season one of King of Queens. We also took him to lunch and a movie. We saw Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

I really enjoyed the first one. I know some folks didn't like it but it was entertaining to me. I like the effects and really enjoyed seeing how each person dealt with there new powers. I thought the first film also set up the relationships between the characters. So I knew part 2 was going to be action pack and it didn't disappoint. This one also had a more complete story, awesome effects and was very comical at times. The Silver Surfer was pretty cool, we didn't go in great details of his past but just enough to understand why he is doing what he is doing. It was good to see Doom back even though he was more of a minor role until the end. The final battle was great, the Fantatic Car was awesome and I like that Johnny got the spotlight. Both Harry and Dad enjoyed it and it was a fun Father's Day visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment