Friday, October 5, 2007

Work Craziness and oh... still moving

Today I was called into the Executive Producers office and told that she and the company were parting ways. Work has been falling behind but I never expected this. This happend midway through today and things just kind of got crazy. After work I headed home to pack more. I am one to have everything packed and ready to go before we start to move but this has been a really crazy few weeks and so there was still quite a bit to pack. I was hoping to go home and do some packing and get to bed early because we had to be up at 7am to get the UHaul truck. Well as most of my plans, it didn't turn out that way. Both Harry and I were up late packing. We were exhusted from all the moving during the week and all the packing at night. We knew this weekend it would all be over and we couldn't wait for the weekend to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment