Thursday, October 4, 2007

Working, Moving, Working, Moving

This week it's been pretty much work, move, work, move. When I'm not working, I'm moving. Harry continues to take stuff over to the new house while I take stuff in my Jeep to work then while on my extended lunch I'll take the stuff over to the house, met up with Harry and have lunch. Then when I get off work I had either to the apartment and pick up more stuff or over to the house to grab more boxes so I can go back to the apartment and pack up more stuff. And I'm doing this while not feeling so hot. I think all the stress and no sleep has finally taken a toll on my body. So now I get to work, move, work, move and be sick.... ahhhhh life is good. I gotta keep telling myself.. we are moving into a house.. so it makes all this worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment