Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Clone Wars TV Series

Well I was finally about to sit down before work today and watch the first two episodes on this series... I LOVED THEM...

What a great way to start the series with a Yoda episode. And as many have said this was the ESB Yoda.. when he gave his speech to the clones about how special each one was and with the music, not even realizing it I had tears in my eyes.. it amazes me that a cartoon can move me so much but then again it's Star Wars and Star Wars has always been very special to me.

Episode two was fun.. gotta to see more of the Anakin and Ahsoka's relationship which I really enjoyed from the movie.

I can't wait for more of this series.. I'm so excited that I'll get 30 minutes (well 22 minutes) of Star Wars goodness each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment