Sunday, October 5, 2008

More of The Guild Goodness

Today was another Guild shoot day.. my fifth so far. Though they are alot of fun they are starting to take their toll on me. Working long hours Monday through Friday at America's Toughest Jobs then working 12 to 15 hours doing stuff for The Guild is not only hard of my "old" body but I miss Harry. I see him when I get home but lately it's only been a few hours before I go to bed to get up and do it all again the next day. I haven't had a day off in the past 20 days. Not that I'm complaining and I know it's only for a short time. And in the end it will all be worth it with all the cool DVD BTS stuff I get to create from all this footage.

So today was another long 15 hour day. All cast members were shooting today which was kind of fun. Since this is my fifth shoot I'm being more selective on what I shoot and I'm taking more photos with flash for better results. I'll be starting interviews soon and I really do need to start logging all these footage.

Next weekend I'm going to Blizzcon (gaming convention) to film their panel.. It’s only one day so I'll be off Sunday.. yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment