Saturday, May 23, 2009

Making an Offer

At 5pm today Harry and I went to our Realtor Mary's office. We had decided to make an offer on the first house we saw in Agua Dulce. They were asking $369,900 so we put in an offer for $355,000. They have three days to accept, counter offer or decline... now we just wait.

Even though this is our second offer on a house our first one was really a back up offer and we knew it wouldn't lead to anything.. this one may actually lead to use buying a house. It's very stressful trying to figure out if this is the right house for you. I mean it feels like the right house, we like the area, we like the house's outside, we like the land, we like the inside of the house. Only thing that we really don't like it the distance to our friends, family and work. But we figure friends and family can come to visit on weekends and get away from the city. I'm sure I'll get use to commuting to work. I do have my Books on CD so I'll just get to enjoy those more. Of course all this worrying can be for nothing as we haven't gotten the house yet..... just breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment