Sunday, May 17, 2009

Photo Shoot

After house hunting I met up with Jenni, my co-host on Knights of the Guild, at one of her friends places who happens to be a photographer. We were going to get some pictures taken of us for promotional use for our Knights of the Guild Podcast. Also we have had listeners interested in getting autographed photos of Jenni and I.. crazy as that sounds so will take one of these photos and get head shots made.

It was such a weird experience, kind of awkward, not knowing where to stand and pose and I pretty much gave the same big smile each time. I have never had any aspirations of becoming an actor. I love the entertainment business and work behind the scenes. But getting pictures taking because fans want autographed photos never crossed my mind when I started KOTG. Not that I don't appreciate the recognition, it's just not something I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment