Friday, May 22, 2009

Star Trek Figures

I swore I wouldn't be buying any of the new Star Trek figures, but after seeing the movie and told Harry I think I need to buy these figures. And today on my lunch I decided to stop into Toys R Us and take a look and see what they had. Well there was a huge Star Trek display. For the new action figure they come in 3 3/4" , 6" and 12". I liked the 12" ones because they had the most details... but as of now the 12" figures had characters for Spock, McCoy, Kirk and Old Spock. I wanted the entire crew. So it was either 6" or 3 3/4". I went with the 6" because they were the next best with details. I told myself I would only buy them if they had all 9 figures... well they had all 9 so I bought them all. It was kind of funny as the sale lady asked if I needed a gift receipt and I said no that they are for me. She then handed me a bag and said you want to bag them I don't want to feel the pressure of bagging these for a collector.

So now I own all 9 of the 6" Star Trek figures. Luckily the 6" figures didn't have a transporter or bridge set like the 3 3/4" ones.. now I must resist buying those. Ugg the life of a collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment