Saturday, July 18, 2009

False Alarm

This morning I get up sore from my previous night dancing and get the mail. We get one letter from Bank of America. As I read it my heart drop as the letter informed me that the have declined my application for a Home Loan. The sited the reason for doing so as Property is a Manufactured Home. I immediately called my Realtor Mary on the verge of tears and told her my loan was no approved. We she trys to figure out what is going on I noticed the loan number on the page doesn't look right so I check it and they are not the same. What had happen is when I first applied for a loan with BofA I was approved. But when we decided to go for this house in Agua Dulce we couldn't get a traditional loan because it was a manufactured home so we had to get an FHA loan. So they opened another loan account for me, but it looks like they never closed the last one so that is the one that was declined.

So my panic attack was all for nothing.. Thank BofA...

No comments:

Post a Comment