Monday, July 13, 2009

House Stuff

We now have two weeks left until our escrow is suppose to close on our house. This process has been the worse thing I have ever gone through. Bank of America has the worse home loan department and customer service. I feel like we take one step forward and two steps back each time. I have emails that go unanswered and if I'm lucky and they do answer them it take three days. Loan amounts are wrong, rates are wrong and no one there seems to be any hurry to correct them. I really would like to get as much of this stuff done this week as I can as I'll be going to comic con next week. There are times when I just want to call it quits.. I know we would lose a few thousand dollars in inspections and such but at this point I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment