Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dinner and a Movie

Tonight I went out and had dinner, at Islands, with my buddy Christopher. It's been a while since we hung out so it was alot of fun catching up on our lives. After dinner we headed to AMC to catch the movie "9"

This movie looked interesting so I was happy to hear that Christopher wanted to see it as Harry didn't really have any interest. I won't go into great detail but the movie was good, not great but far from bad. I liked the story it was simple. I did wish they went into more detail about the 9 creatures, why 9 was there any significance? The machine monster were pretty sweet, especially the snake type one... very creepy stuff. This movie had some top notch actors and was animated beautifully. I look forward to watching it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment