Saturday, September 19, 2009

Remodeling - Day Twenty-One

Today we got a really late start, first we went to Home Depot and picked up a more supplies for the remodel, I think we have spent over $1500 in paint alone. After that we drove back to the rental, packed up the truck and headed out to our house, we didn't get there until 1 pm. On our way to the house we picked up Panda Express for lunch. We finally started working around 1:30pm

Our contractor was busy redoing lots of the baseboards in the TV-Room, Living and Dining Room.

Harry started to put a second coat of paint on the accent wall in the master bedroom, while I taped off the remaining ledge, and then painted the first coat. Harry painted the third coat on the accent wall and then a second coat on the two ledges and I started to tape off the inside of the closet.

Once that was done we pulled out the closet doors and I started to paint one of them while Harry started painting the inside of the closet. After I was done with one door Harry took the second door and I continued to paint the inside of the closet. We had just enough daylight left to get done with the second coat of paint on the closet doors.

So today was spent in the Master Bedroom but we got a lot of tedious work done today.

I keep saying it will be one more day.. but I have no idea when this painting hell will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment