Sunday, December 6, 2009

Top Secret Shoot

Today I spent all day on a top secret shoot.. from 7:30am to 8:30pm. While on the shoot I did meet some celebrities Brea Grant, she played Daphne from Heroes and David Blue from Stargate Universe and Ugly Betty. That was alot of fun. I can't say much more about the project excepted my buddy Greg Aronowitz the very talented SFX guru directed it. I was an extra in several scenes as well as shooting behind the scenes and still photos.. guess I'm getting known for that now. Once this is released I'll be able to share more stories and pictures. It was a long but very fun day.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You are with Eli!! Kenny you lucky guy! I really looko forward for updates on this project!

    Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again I think I hate you just a little, this all seems very mysterious and rather interesting !

    ReplyDelete