Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas is Over

Since we got a late start on Christmas last year I figured I'd leave everything up a bit longer then I usual do but as my weekends continue to be super busy or I continue to be super lazy I wasn't able to take everything down last weekend as planned. So today I got up early and managed to get everything down and packed away, with exception of our Christmas tree. I was going to pull is apart and put it back in the box but since we have the room I figured we'd just keep up on and together for next year. Will see if it says that way but once Harry got up he helped me carry it to the garage.

It's kind of sad looking now since we still don't have accessories or pictures up in the living room and the Christmas stuff looked so nice. But now I can continue my decorating of the living room.. so that's something to look forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment