Thursday, January 14, 2010

More Podcast Editing

Seems like that's all I do nowadays, prepare, record, edited and post my Knights of the Guild podcast. It's a lot of work but it's also very enjoyable. I guess you can call it my hobby, at least one of many hobbies that I enjoy, but this one seems to be in the for front. Tonight I finished editing Episode 12 part 1 as it needs to be posted tomorrow morning.

I now have to edit Episode 12 part 2 which is uploaded on February 1st, prepare for Episode 13 which is our big party 1 year anniversary podcast set to record on January 30th at 7pm. Not only are we doing it live on Ustream we plan to have several special guest hosts, and I have to say that I'm surprised that the list keeps growing. Come Saturday the 30th it's going to be a huge podcast party.. so their is lots of planning that I have to do now. Then I'll have to figure out how to edited that down to 2 maybe 3 parts.. depending on material.

No comments:

Post a Comment