Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yard Work

Today I finally got some free time to work on our 2 1/2 acres of land. We have a weeks worth of rain coming and I really wanted to a start on pulling weeds. I spent from 9:30am to 1:30pm pulling weeds on a small portion of our land. Harry joined me around 12:30pm and we finished off the east side of our property. We started to dig out a drain that has been blocked since we moved in but after the long day of pulling weeds and not eating I was done for the day. I did wear gloves but unfortunately I had short sleeves and scratch the heck out of my arms.. I think I'm also allergic to the "tumble" weeds as I have red hives all over my arms and they were itching like crazy. All in all is was a good day of yard work. Now we only have another 2 acres to work on.

Owning lands is hard work...

No comments:

Post a Comment