Sunday, January 3, 2010

Doctor Who: The End of Time

Today Harry and I watched the final Doctor Who with David Tennant as the Doctor. We watched Part 1 of this the day after Xmas and really enjoyed it.. so I expected part 2 to be good and it didn't disappoint. I really enjoyed this episode, I liked how we got to see all the companions (Jack, Martha, Donna, Mickey, Rose...) it was like a final goodbye to these guys as we more then likely won't ever see them again. Loved The Doctor and Wilf interaction, Wilf would have made a great long time companion. It was interesting to find out that the Time Lords aren't a good people, totally didn't expect that. I was never fond of the Master and he was such a huge part of this two part finale but it didn't bother me. Who often makes me cry and this was no different.
I think it was a great ending to a wonderful run, but I'm not sad to see him go... I'm ready for a new doctor... I loved Christopher Eccleston and wasn't fond of David Tennant but grew to love him.. I expect it will be the same with Matt Smith. Can't wait for Spring and new WHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment