Monday, January 4, 2010

Wait... What!!!

Today as soon as I walk into work Lee (building manager) informs me that they will be removing windows from the south side of the building... tomorrow. Now they have been doing construction on this place for the past few years but most of it has been in the back building and really didn't effect us up front.. well now they are starting to work on our section. They did the windows on the north wall but that didn't really effect us as we don't have anything of our offices on that side.. but the south walls we have our loggers and machine room there. I was told that they would give us a few weeks notice on when they wanted to do this. Of course over the two weeks holiday would have been best since there weren't many people here but no.. that did not work for the construction company. So I walk in and get this news first thing. First I have to go talk to my loggers and inform them that a side of their wall is going to be removed.. it's going to be loud and smell of burnt metal... oh and this is going to happen tomorrow early morning. I then had to deal with our machine room with all the $$$ machine that can't get dust in them. We also had to disconnect some of them and move with 3 feet away from the wall.

Sometimes I don't think this company really communicate with each other.. this is going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment