Sunday, March 14, 2010

Finally Finnished

Woke up not feeling so well today.. haven't been sleeping well the past few weeks. I was suppose to visit my Dad, Brother, Sis-n-law, and Nephew but didn't feel up for the drive and didn't want to pass on whatever it is I have. So I opted to stay home

I did feel a little better in the day so I finally finished re-painting the Master Bathroom.. it's done and looks great. Now all I have to do is clean up everything and I'll be done. Been painting since September but both Harry and I are finally done with the painting of the inside of the house.. next up is the outside.

1 comment:

  1. The statement "we're done painting the inside of the house" is a little premature... as we're still not done with the inside. At least not as far as I'm concerned!!

    ReplyDelete